|Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the LeatherBagsUK.com website Terms and Conditions for use.
- The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to use of our website and all transactions throughout our website. Please read all information on this website carefully and ensure you understand and agree to them before placing your order. By accessing and using this website and/or placing an order with us you will be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you. You should therefore check this page whenever you place an order to take notice of any changes we may have made to out Terms and Conditions. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- If you want to ask us anything about these Terms and Conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions shall not affect your statutory rights.
- All payments are processed through Paypals secure server, which encrypts your credit card and personal details.
- You can pay using your PayPal account or using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, and the following debit cards: Switch/Maestro, Delta, Solo, and Electron Visa.
- We will take all necessary precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure. We cannot be held responsible for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to personal information provided by you.
- You are liable to provide true accurate, current and complete personal information in all respects that you are required to provide when registering with us. You will also agree to notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
- When you place an order, we will send you an acknowledgment e-mail confirming receipt of your order. However, please note that this email is only an acknowledgment and does not indicate a contract exists.
- A contract between us will not be created until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods which you ordered have been dispatched to you. We will do so once your payment has been cleared. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch will be included in the contract created.
- We advise you to print off the summary of your order that will be shown on your screen.
- LaetherBagsUK.com are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance.
- Whilst we endeavor to dispatch your order within 48hrs of receiving your order, subject to payment card authorization, please allow 3 to 4 days for delivery time of order. LeatherBagsUK.com will inform you if there are any issues with dispatching your order in that time.
- You may cancel your order at this stage by writing us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We deliver by Royal Mail first or second class service or by Courier (Parcel Force or DPD) with signature required when you receive your parcel. Couriers deliver Monday to Friday while Royal Mail delivers Monday to Saturday. Royal Mail aims to deliver all First Class mail by the next day and all Second Class within three working days while Couriers aim to deliver within the next two working days. Depending on the weight of your parcel and where you live, we reserve the right to change the method of dispatch at any time and dispatch using the most cost effective way - Courier or Royal Mail. We deliver to UK postcodes only (excluding Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Southern Ireland).
- Orders received by 3pm Friday are booked to arrive on Monday, this being the next working day. However, if you want to receive your order on Saturday please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 0845 838 8785 and we will do our best to meet your request at an additional cost.
- We do not deliver on a Bank Holiday so please be aware of any upcoming Bank Holidays upon ordering.
- If you or the intended recipient are out or not available when a delivery is attempted, a card will be left at the delivery address confirming that delivery has been attempted. Please follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or collection of your package.
- Delivery will only be made to the cardholders registered address. It may be arranged for your order to be dispatched to your work address that will need to be verified before dispatch. Under no circumstances we will deliver to any other address. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re-delivery.
- Please note that for any items that are returned to us by Royal Mail as Delivery uncollected from their sorting offices as you failed to pick them within the time limits specified by Royal Mail or the Courier you will be charged postage at our current tariff if you require these items to be redelivered. We will inform you about the Postage & Packing before dispatching it to you.
- Currently, we at LeatherBagsUK.com are offering FREE delivery to any address within the UK mainland (excluding Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Southern Ireland on all items with no minimum spend required per order. We reserve the right to withdraw free delivery in the future, so please check our website for the current promotions.
- To be as eco friendly as we can, we re-use and recycle boxes and packing materials whenever possible, so please do not be surprised if your goods arrive in a recycled box or envelope.
- The delivery of your purchase may be, but extremely rarely, delayed for various reasons out of our control such as import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will notify you of any delays immediately. Should your purchase not be delivered in the expected time-frame please contact our customer care team where we will assist further.
Pricing and availability
- All prices quoted on this website are subject to change without prior notice. Whilst we try to ensure that the prices are correct, in the unlikely case of error in the price of goods that you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. You will be given an option of reconfirming the order based on the correct price or cancelling it.
- Although we strive to regularly update availability of our products there may be occasions that your item is not available upon completion of your order. In such case we will contact you immediately giving you the option to reserve the item within a specified period of time or to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- You accept that all the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as our customer is true, correct and complete in all respects and that the debit or credit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods ordered. If you supply incorrect or incomplete address details and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re-delivery. You must inform us instantly of any changes to your Personal Information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- LeatherBagsUK.com attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is truthful and accurate. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the product images, colour representations on our site are an adequate representation of the actual products and colours, you must understand that there may be variations in photos and colours from the products that you purchased due to the nature of digital photography. Also, you agree that leather as a natural material will have some blemishes, marks or variations in shading that are intrinsic to its natural look. This is why leather can be distinguished from man-made materials and imitations.
- However, if you are not completely satisfied with received goods you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. To cancel you must notify LeatherBagsUK.com of the problem within 7 days of receipt of the goods by sending us an email to email@example.com. You will be offered an exchange or we will refund the cost of the goods less the postage paid.
- If the goods are received back in the new, never been used condition in which they were shipped, You will be offered a refund or an exchange for any unused merchandise.
- Non-faulty goods should be returned within 14 days of receiving the product.
- If you return faulty goods or if there has been error on our part, such as delivering wrong item, we will offer you an exchange or fully refund the price of the goods including postage.
- Please note, when returning the goods back to LaetherBagsUK.com you are doing it at your own risk and cost, therefore, we urge you to use an insured delivery method and to obtain proof of postage.
- LeatherBagsUK.com can not be held responsible for delays and cancellations where the personal information by customer is incorrect or incomplete.
- Before returning any goods you must contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email with full returns instructions.
- You may only cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations. To cancel you must email us within 7 working days of receipt of your, quoting your order number. Items must be returned to us at your own expense and in the same condition you received them with all labels and adequate packaging. Once we have received your unwanted items we will checked them thoroughly to ensure they have not been used. Only then we will process a prompt replacement or exchange for another item or issue you with a refund for the amount you paid for the items in question. Unless the reason for return is error on our part, you will be held responsible for the cost of the return P&P. We therefore urge you to use an insured delivery method and to obtain proof of postage for your return as we are not liable for goods lost in transit.
- We can only refund the original PayPal account number , card details or bank account number used to make the purchase. We will never refund an order placed with us to a different PayPal account, card number or bank account.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers records. For refund to appear on your statement it could take up to 30 days, although usually much sooner.
Damaged items and defects
- If you find your item is damaged or faulty, please notify us within 7 days of receipt of your purchase by emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will immediately arrange for a replacement or a complete refund. LeatherBagsUK.com will redeliver the replacement goods at own cost. Please follow the returns procedure as the above.
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us. You may not copy the website or any part of it or use it for any purpose other than for the consideration of and purchase of our products.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to detect and destroy any viruses and other forms of malicious software but will not be liable for any damage to any computer arising as a result of such viruses or other malicious software.
- You will be solely responsible for ensuring the security of any of your passwords.
- We will not be liable for any business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable by either party when the contract for sale is formed.
- Neither you nor we shall be responsible for delays or failure to perform any of our obligations herein (other than payment obligations) resulting from acts beyond our reasonable control. Such acts shall include, but shall not be limited to, acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental regulations superimposed after the fact, fire, communication line failures, power failure, earthquakes or other disasters
- Any complaints or queries should be directed to LeatherBagsUK, Customer Service, 24 Botany Close, Barnet, EN4 9RX or by telephone to 0845 838 8785 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your order and the formation of the contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. Any disputes should be settled between us initially. In case disagreement is not settled mutually, the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- If you do not wish to be obligated by these Terms and Conditions and/or you have changed your mind about your purchase, please click the -Cancel Order- button on our shopping cart.