Christmas Delivery Times 2017
Over the busy Christmas period we still aim to deliver orders within three working days. All orders, big and small, are delivered FREE of charge. To ensure you receive your orders in time for Christmas this year we recommend to place the order by midday 20th December 2017. Any orders received after that time until 22nd December will be shipped the same day, but might be delivered after Christmas. Our shipping department will be closed for the Christmas period from 22nd December and will resume dispatching orders again from 8th January 2018.
Our friendly, dedicated customer services team will be on hand to deal with your enquiries and offer advice and assistance during the festive period. Our customer services opening/closing times over the Festive Period will be:
Saturday 23rd December: 10.00am - 2.00pm
Christmas Eve: Closed
Christmas Day: Closed
Boxing Day: Closed
Wednesday 27th December: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Thursday 28th December: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Friday 29th December: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 30th December: 10.00am - 2.00pm
Sunday 31st December: Closed
New Years Day: Closed
Tuesday 2nd January 2018: Closed
Wednesday 3rd January 2018: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Thursday 4th January 2018: 10.00am - 3.00pm
Friday 5th January 2018: Business as usual
If in doubt, contact us and we will advise the possibilities of receiving your order prior to Christmas. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control may delay your orders, especially as we rely on a third party courier service.
Have a fabulous festive season!
- We deliver by Royal Mail first or second class service or by Courier (Parcel Force or DPD) with signature required when you receive your parcel. Couriers deliver Monday to Friday while Royal Mail delivers Monday to Saturday. Royal Mail aims to deliver all First Class mail by the next day and all Second Class within three working days while Couriers aim to deliver within the next two working days. Depending on the weight of your parcel and where you live, we reserve the right to change the method of dispatch at any time and dispatch using the most cost effective way - Courier or Royal Mail. We deliver to UK postcodes only (excluding Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Southern Ireland).
- Orders received by 3pm Friday are booked to arrive on Monday, this being the next working day. However, if you want to receive your order on Saturday please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 0845 838 8785 and we will do our best to meet your request at an additional cost.
- We do not deliver on a Bank Holiday so please be aware of any upcoming Bank Holidays upon ordering.
- If you or the intended recipient are out or not available when a delivery is attempted, a card will be left at the delivery address confirming that delivery has been attempted. Please follow the instructions on this card to rearrange delivery or collection of your package.
- Delivery will only be made to the cardholders registered address. It may be arranged for your order to be dispatched to your work address that will need to be verified before dispatch. Under no circumstances we will deliver to any other address. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions. If you supply incorrect or inaccurate address details and your order is returned to us as a result of this, a charge will be made for re-delivery.
- Please note that for any items that are returned to us by Royal Mail as Delivery uncollected from their sorting offices as you failed to pick them within the time limits specified by Royal Mail or the Courier you will be charged postage at our current tariff if you require these items to be redelivered. We will inform you about the Postage & Packing before dispatching it to you.
- Currently, we at LeatherBagsUK.com are offering FREE delivery to any address within the UK mainland (excluding Channel Islands, Scottish Islands and Southern Ireland on all items with no minimum spend required per order. We reserve the right to withdraw free delivery in the future, so please check our website for the current promotions.
- Our Royal Mail 1st Class Delivery service usually arrives the next working day including Saturdays, but can take up to three working days to arrive. Orders sent by the Courier are delivered Monday to Friday only.
- To be as eco friendly as we can, we re-use and recycle boxes and packing materials whenever possible, so please do not be surprised if your goods arrive in a recycled box or envelope.
- The delivery of your purchase may be, but extremely rarely, delayed for various reasons out of our control such as import delays or higher than anticipated demand. We will notify you of any delays immediately. Should your purchase not be delivered in the expected time-frame please contact our customer care team where we will assist further.